Deciding on a nail colour is hard enough at the best of times but when it’s your wedding day, the pressure’s really on to find *the one*.
Whilst most brides tend to stick to low stakes, barely-there nudes, sheer pinks and classic French tips for their big day, who’s to say you have to play by the rules? You don’t get married every day, after all.
We’re all for feeling your best on your big day, and if that means bucking tradition and opting for intricate nail art or a whimsical pop of colour, then we fully support that. So, whether you’d prefer to stick to subtle neutrals you can wear with anything or go a little bit Gatsby for the occasion, we’ve got you covered with these 30 wedding nail designs. From Hailee Bieber’s glazed doughnut nails to floral designs to match your bouquet, get ready to say ‘I do’ with these top-tier wedding day manis.
1. This modern micro twist on the classic French manicure is perfect for short nails.
2. If it ain’t broke…
3. The perfect pared-back set to let your dress do the talking.
4. Extra points for matching your veil to your mani.
5. All that glitters.
6. Hidden hearts
7. Something Blue!
8. Chérie Amour
9. A double french
10. Barely-there hits different.
11. The stars have aligned.
12. The set of the season: glazed doughnut nails, Hailee Bieber style, as seen here on Vanessa Hudgens.
13. Short and LOVEly
14. The epitome of cute-icles.
15. Swoon-worthy embellished tips.
16. Milky white for the bride-to-be.
17. Delicate flowers to say I Do
18. Alexa, play Etta James.
19. Pearl drops fit for a princess.
20. On theme and ready to say I DO.
21. Pastel hearts – It’s a forever thing.
22. Simple, classy, understated.
23. A work of art.
24. Raise your glass to this mani!
25. Eternal flame
26. It’s written in the stars.
27. Winter wedding ready.
28. Take the whole wedding fund. Take it.
29. Hand-painted florals for your walk down the aisle.
30. So, this is love!
Source by zoella.co.uk